Looking after our body through natural means is increasingly important in the day and age in which we live.
Our body can accumulate different life stressors; Physically, chemically and emotionally.
Sometimes these body signals can look like
- Disc herniations
- Back pain
- Decrease in energy
- Sleep changes
- Posture Hormonal changes – Endometriosis, Cysts, period pain etc..
- Digestive changes -IBS, Reflux
- Pain in different areas of the body
- Range of motion & movement changes
Chiropractic care allows you to heal the body from the inside out, stay healthy, and get back to the life you love!
When adjusting throughout pregnancy we work with balancing the nervous system to prepare you for birth. There are a lot of changes that occur during pregnancy to say the least!
We have a variety of gentle and specific techniques that we use for the comfort and ease of you and baby during development/growth.
Some mums want to make sure that they have the best brain and body connection possible while growing a little one, the adjustments have been proven to help with the ease of delivery and shorter labor times, improved sleep, reduced nausea, increased energy levels, leading to fewer interventions at birth, pelvic floor support, optimal fetal position, some have discomforts during the pregnancy – these can be signals that something is happening on a deeper level – from a nerve system level.
Chiropractic care could be incorporated into your little ones life right from the very beginning. This provides an incredible start to life.
Gentle techniques: Dural techniques, cranial techniques, adjusting vertebral subluxations. We use no more pressure than to test the ripeness of a tomato.
- Reasons why parents now take their children to see the chiropractor:
- Maximize their child’s plasticity (brain and nerve development) Enhance their child’s health and wellbeing.
- Strengthen immunity and reduce the incidences of colds, earaches and general illness.
- To help with colic and an irritable baby.
- Breast feeding – latching, tongue tie, lip tie, only feeding on one side.
- To improve their child’s ability to concentrate
- Assisting with behavioral changes and offer a greater emotional wellbeing. For example, ADHD, Autism, Bed wetting and digestive changes
- We also provide recommendations for at home development of the child.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties, allergies etc..
There is A LOT of change for new parents
- Chiropractic helps you to adapt to the new challenges and stressors that you could be facing! Breast feeding and lifting children are just some examples.
- Postpartum care is just as vital for re-establishing and balancing your nerve system.
Meet the Chiropractor at Family Chiropractic
We look for areas in your spine that have neurological interference – these areas are known as Subluxations.